NIFT | NID | U/CEED | Entrance Exam Coaching Details
NIFT | NID | UCEED |CEED 2024-25 - Entrance Exam Coaching Details
(For 12th Pursuing Students)
NIFT Coaching, NID Coaching, UCEED Coaching
This Programme is for students who are in 12th Class or completed 12th Class and appearing for NIFT, NID, UCEED, FDDI - 2024 Entrance Exam. Coaching is provided for Design Aspirants who are seeking admission into top design goverment or private colleges. Top Goverment Design Colleges are NIFT, NID, IIT, FDDI. Some of Private Design Colleges are UID, Symbiosis, WUD, ISDI, LPU Etc.
For Comprehensive preparation it's advisable to start the coaching early as it gives aspirants enough time to practice & revision.
Each batch contains only 30 candidates. Limited seats are available in each batch. Consult our experts to know more about programme details.
- 200 Hours Online & Classroom Classes
- (Creative Design Ability)
- GAT (General Ability Test)
- MAT (Mangerial Aptitude Test) (For PG Students)
- Creative workshops
- Online Mock Exam
- Practice with Past year papers
- Revision sessions
- Portfolio Design
- Crash Coursh & Customised Batches also available.
- Classroom & Online classes available (200+ Hours)
- Select from Multiple Batches
- Customized programmes also available
- Personalized learning experience which allow interaction between student & teacher.
- Online Mock Tests Conducted
- Best Study Material provided
- Detailed course designed & Delivered by experienced faculty.
- Instant Correction
- 1 to 1 mentoring & Doubt clearance
- Best Faculty
- Includes five online mock test
- Practice Assignments
- Regular feedback given based on the individual performance
- Practice with previous year question paper of NIFT, NID, UCEED, CEED.
- Home assignments reinforce the concepts and learning.
- Career guidance along with entrance exam preparation
- 24/7 online support via email
For More Details Contact - +91-9700-707-707
- Study material on Drawing Ability Test (3 Books)
- Study material on General Ability Test (English, Maths, Current Affairs, Analytical Ability, G.K, Logical Ability, Critical reasoning
Classroom Infrastructure at Takshshila