Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
By visiting this Website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions. If you do not agree please do not use or access our website.
Welcome to takshshila.in, The services of the website are only offered to the registered users. We strongly recommend to the users to read these terms and conditions carefully before using the website.
By subscribing to or using any of our services, user agrees that they have read, understood and are bound by the terms, regardless of how they subscribe to or use the services. We reserve the right to make changes as and when required in these Terms and Conditions at any time and will make the most recent version available on the Site. By using this Site and continuing to use the Site after any modifications, user agrees to the terms and to be bound by any such changes. If user does not want to be bound by the terms, they must not subscribe to, or use our service
The website offers preparation of various design & architecture entrance exams where in the website constitutes an invitation to offer in sole context of displayed services and products.
takshshila.in and any other expression that contains the word “Takshshila Design and Architecture” / “Takshshila” are the worldwide trademarks of Takshshila Design and Architecture.
These trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not that of takshshila.in
Access Right Limited License
Subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, takshshila.in will grant a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access this site and the materials thereon. You hereby agree and confirm that:
- Access to this site and the information contained herein is not unlawful under the applicable laws of the jurisdiction.
- Access to information on this site (takshshila.in) does not constitute an offer to resell or a solicitation of reproduce in any manner.
- I shall not circulate copies of this information in any manner (including photo & content copying) of the information and data on this site.
- I agree not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate the contents to anyone.
You agree not to:
- Interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the site in any way.
- Intrude or attempt to intrude into the site in any way.
- Post any obscene, defamatory or annoying materials on the site.
- Obscure any materials, including this notice, already posted on the site.
- Use the site or any contents thereof to defame, intimidate, annoy or otherwise cause nuisance or breach the rights of any person.
takshshila.in authorizes to view and download the information (“Downloadable Materials like Brochure”) at this Web site (“Site”) only for personal, non-commercial use, is subject to the following restrictions:
- Retain, on all copies of the Contents & Materials downloaded, all copyright, trademarks and other proprietary notices contained in the Materials.
- Not modify the Contents & Materials in any way nor reproduce or display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose.
- Not transfer the Contents & Materials to any other person unless you give them notice of, and they agree to accept, the obligations arising under these terms and conditions of use. You agree to abide by all additional restrictions displayed on the Site.
- You agree to comply with all copyright laws worldwide in your use of this Site and to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Contents & Materials. Except as expressly provided herein, takshshila.in does not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, trademarks, copyrights or trade secret information.
You represent and warrant that you are competent and eligible to enter into legally binding agreement and have the requisite authority to bind the other party to this Agreement. In case, if any circumstances occur are subject to the laws of the Republic of India and the courts of Hyderabad, Telangana, India shall have the exclusive jurisdiction on any dispute that may arise out of the use of this site. You shall not use this site if you are not competent to contract under the applicable laws & this term of use.
Enrollment and User Engagement
The website offers several test preparatory products for preparation. takshshila.in as per their norms and policies has defined a process of registration & purchase. Wherein user will have to submit the “Online Registration Form” completely filled, as specified in the “Online Registration Form”.
The process of engagement and Enrollment is mandatory for every user, and they agree that they will abide by and follow the process.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to takshshila.in’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if user breaches or intends to breach the terms and conditions in any way, takshshila.in may take action which is appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending their access to the website, prohibiting them from accessing the website, blocking computers using their IP address from accessing the website, contacting their internet service provider for requesting them to block their access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against them.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with GOVERNING LAW, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the Hyderabad, Telangana, India Jurisdiction only.
Free resources are the facility and sole discretion of takshshila.in. To get the premium resources/services user will have to pay the respective amount specified on the website.
Refund and Cancellation
As of now we do not provide any option for cancellation of products/ services which the users have purchased or subscribed to. Once a product/service has been purchased by the user, we cannot provide any refund, either totally or partially. We suggest that first the user should go information of courses/fee to use contents/products/services before they subscribe to or get online admission/purchase from takshshila.in.
No refund will be made under any circumstances after joining the program of any Course.
It is for the user to see whether he/she is eligible for a certain Entrance Exams or not.
takshshila.in’s does not hold any responsibility if a user’s admission form is rejected by the examination controller body (main entrance examination) or the user does not clears/qualifies the respective examination he/she may be preparing for or due to their personal reasons, such a user/student cannot claim a refund of the whole or any part of the fee he/she has paid to takshshila.in.
Content & Support
- The content on the pages as well as of the test papers of takshshila.in is provided “as is”. takshshila.in is making its best efforts to provide the user with the correct information.
- Takshshila.in is not responsible for the loss of Demand Draft/Cheque until and unless it is received at takshshila.in Office, where in takshshila.in ensures that the user gets all the notifications for user engagements via Email and SMS, WhatsApp or call.
- Request for course change in not permitted in any case.
- Specific questions regarding information should be directed to email@example.com
Mode of Payment
To Purchase Course/Program Packages, Users are advised to follow the steps mentioned.
01 Fill the Admission form (submit with OTP verification) " Admission Form"
02 Pay Your Course Coaching Fees. Click "PAY ONLINE"
03 Inform us your transaction through email firstname.lastname@example.org
04 We will send you the welcome mail after verifying your detais.
The mode of payment is given below
- Online Mode of Payment: Users have to select online mode of payment. Website will redirect user for secure payment process where they can make payment by Net Banking or by different types GooglePay,Phone Pay, UPI Payments, cash card, master card, credit card etc. As payment is done, its confirmation will be sent on user email which they have provided.
- Admission Applied in Particular Course/Program is allocated on provisional Basis. Users are advised to make payment online to save time & to make process easy & fast.
- Offline Mode of Payment: Users have to select Offline mode of payment. After confirmation Bank Account Details is sent on mail, in which users can pay by Cash, Cheque or DD. However, Account details are also given below.
Cheque or Demand Draft should be made in the favour of “Takshshila Design and Architecture” Payable at Hyderabad, Amount can be deposited to the following account:
Note: After Depositing the amount, users are requested to mail scan copy of receipt or details at corporate office email ID: email@example.com
ICICI Bank Details:
A/C Name= Takshshila Design and Architecture
A/C Number= 018305500833
IFSC code= ICIC0000183
Address = 702,6th Floor, VASAVI MPM GRAND,(landmark-Adjacent to Ameerpet Metro Station), Ameerpet Hyderabad Telangana India-500038
For any other assistance please call us on +91-9 700-707-707 or mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
- Content on the web page is for general information and it can be changed without any prior notice.
- All prices, unless indicated otherwise are in Indian National Rupees (INR).
- In credit card transaction, Users must use their own credit cards. Card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to prove otherwise shall be exclusively on the user.
- takshshila.in reserves all the rights to make user’s online test inaccessible in case of incomplete/pending Enrollment/incomplete Enrollment process.
- If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website. These terms and conditions are subject to change.