NIFT & NID – 2022- Situation | Studio Test – Coaching
Classroom & Online Coaching available. Enquire Now
* Fees includes material cost ( 25 types of material in unlimited quantity will be given to each students for model making ), coaching fees, mock test. NIFT Situation Test & NID Studio Test classes will continue till the date of exam.
The course will focus on :
- Introduction on Creative Thinking & design Concept
- How to understand the design briefs
- Assistance with generation of Ideas
- Tips on Execution of Ideas
- Material Manipulation
- 2D & 3D Modeling with Clay and other Materials.
- Basic & advance model making techniques.
- Experiences of Past Successful Students
- Analysis & Individual Assessment of your work
- Model making, discussing and solving last 10 years questions asked for NIFT Situation Test.
- Group Activities & learn to work in a group
- Writing Skills -How to write a design brief explaining your object
- Discussing & Solving Past years Original NIFT Situation test & NID Studio test Papers.
- Takshshila Faculties : Conducted by NIFT Alumni
- Interview & Portfolio Preparations (For other Design Colleges)
For More Enquiry call - 9963338877 | 9989468253
About – NIFT | NID Situation & Studio Test
Students who are aspiring for Bachelor of design programme of NIFT & NID and have succeeded in the first round of NIFT & NID written entrance exam, have to appear for a second tier test which is a material reaction test called as NIFT | NID Situation test. Group discussion and personal interview is conducted for only Master Program candidate (i.e MFM, M.Design, MF tech). However for BF.tech candidates only written test is conducted.
NIFT situation test is a practical test to adjudicate the aspirants ingenuity to tackle the materials or elements given to them and create the 3- dimensional object on the given topic with its innovative proficiency. This test is conducted by NIFT at it centers across the country and abroad.
Material like thermocol, cardboard, candles, ice cream sticks, pin, colour papers, strings etc. are given to students out of which they have to create a 3- dimensional object on the given topic. Along with the submission of Model students also have to describe they model with a brief write up.
The total time given to students for creating and submitting the object is 2 hours.
The marks obtained in this test are quiet significant as it comprehend 20% weightage in total marks scored which are considered for final selection process of candidate.
Examinees are assessed on following parameters
- Quality of material handling
- Innovatory and visionary ideas
- Exquisite appeal
- Working techniques
Some examples of questions asked in NIFT situation test.
- to design a shopping mall
- to make a city bus,
- ladies handbag,
- magazine stand
- police kiosk
- Trophies etc.
For model making ideas & examples click here